I'd guess it pulling the list for the Industry table. That would by
default be the id and dispalyField from Industry.

find('list') will let you define the index and label of your choice.
You could point it to the Query fields you actually want.
http://book.cakephp.org/view/1022/find-list

Regards,
Don