Hi there,

after spending some hours of reading the chapert about acl/aro/acro in the
cake books and the cake homepage I am still or even more confused about the
topic.
I understood the meaning of a tree containing the rights but I am absolute
not sure about if it matches my needs or even on how to realize it in my
app.

So any helping comment is welcome. Linked full tutorials would be great,
too.

My app consists of a set of MVC stuff to register services grated by users
to be manged from users to be done by users for users with some hierachy in
background.
So there needs to be a superadmin to setup the users in all levels
I need granters to grant projects
I need some to set up the jobs getters and workers
etc

and in the meaning of some safety the i.e. workers shokld not be able to
change or delete granted jobs etc

so basically I need to limit the actions/views allowed to a specific logged
in users (after login using auth component)
secondly I need to limit the datasets shown to a user based on his role and
the linked models content

i.e.
2 company are granting services to be done for customers with no need to
know each other or  the others customers
if a company grants a service for a customer a service-company is named to
fullfill it. So the C sets up the job to be done and the company to do the
job
The servicecompany will have staffs getting some kind of tickes with jobs to
be done and the staff will need to fill a timereport linked to a granted job
(containing the job_id dthe granterid, the service_id datwe,time etc) with
the limitation he wont be able to see jobs done for the customer by others

to me it looks a bit difficult to split it up into roles only
maybe I need some kind of data-limiting functions, too. Any chance to get it
done by the acl or will I need to add some conditions in my find() inside
the controllers?

Thanks in advance

Michael