And an extra question continuing from the above post concerning pagination
and it's urls.

Currently using the url format mentioned in my above post it's coming up
with:
ps3/blackops/ladders/clan/view/page:1/sort:rank/direction:asc?season=3

where as I'd prefer the paginator to use the query string rather than named
parameters. Those named parameters look horrible. Is there a way to get it
to do this? i.e I'd prefer the below:
/ps3/blackops/ladders/clan?season=3&page=1&sort=rank&direction=asc

Alternatively if I could get rid of the 'page:' stuff it would probably
suffice too. Something like:
/ps3/blackops/ladders/clan/3/1/rank/asc
though I imagine it wouldn't like me not having the action in the url and
it's not very user friendly in the sense they wouldn't know how the numbers
correlate.