Hi,

I am new to CakePHP and I am struggling a little bit. I have followed the
blog tutorial + other similar tuts. Now I want to display the blog posts on
the home page. Since my Posts controller is already created, can I redirect
the home page to http://www.domain.com/posts/ ? If not, how should I
proceed? (if you know a good resource, please share it with me)

Second, I am trying to create some users. No problems with that. It works
just fine... but how do I assign  post to a user? I searched a lot and
watched a couple of videos but can't find a good tutorial about it. If
anyone could put me on the right track, it would be great.

Thanks!
Jeremie