I've been reading the manual and have been trying to get the obAuth
working that I found in the Bakery.  I have "Users", and they can
belong to one "Group".  Then a "Group" can have many "Users".

This is a summary of my DB tables and fields:

users
-------
id | email | password | group_id | created | modified

groups
---------
id | name | created | modified

My problem is when I do a findAll() on the User model, it will least
each user like it should, but it pairs the Group up with the same "id",
and not "group_id".  In other words, user with "id" of 2 will have
group with an "id" of 2, totally ignoring what the "group_id" defines
for that user.

When I reverse the search, and findAll() by Group, it will list the
groups, but return zero user's associated with the groups.

I've tried multiple variations of the foreignKey, dot syntax, just have
"id", switching between 'user_id' and 'group_id' in both models, and so
on.  What's weird is when I deleted the $hasOne and  $hasMany code from
them, it still worked the same.  So I dunno what to do.