What am I doing wrong? It must be something. Keep in mind this is all

> I have in the .htaccess files. There is nothing else as I started with
> blank text pages. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Sometimes when u give write permission to folder .. it will show 500
internal server error.. remove write permission form application and see

 give  full permission to tmp folder. This happened to me before.. when i
see error log.  it shows permission issue.. write permission are not allowed
..

Please see error log

Thank you

--