Most times I have seen that error it is some sort of infinite loop, either a
redirect or foreach around bad data. Is there something that is supposed to be
in session that isn't? I'd start by doing some die(debug()) stuff until I find
the line that causes it to explode.

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com