On Sep 3, 2011, at 20:36, Krissy Masters wrote:

> Its already maxed at 64M
>
> Both sites are small. 3 tables mostly all statc pages, not heavy at all. Very
> little sql calls and what ever calls are cached anyways so there is no demand
> what so ever. And it only appears on 1 site. Why does it not show on both if
> there was a memory problem?

I agree it is odd that you see the problem with the clone, and not with the
original, if they're running on the same server, and that therefore the memory
setting is probably not relevant.

However, note that the default max memory allocation for PHP 5.3.x is 128MB, so
you're running at half that and it's therefore not surprising some things would
fail.

http://us3.php.net/ini.core#ini.sect.resource-limits