On Sep 16, 9:03 am, Sivaramakrishnan S <siva...@nasoindia.com> wrote:
> hi,
>  I added [newly added book] tab for my app, still i need to display one more
> tab below this tab, that tab name is [Most popular book].i used the same css
> for this tab also, but it's not working for me.it's tab is overlap to the
> previous one, any one can help me to fix this
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Shiva

@Shiva: How is this linked to the OP?  If you have a new question ask
it in a new thread otherwise it gets very confusing.

@byqsri: Debug is always your friend.  echo debug($this->data); will
show you if the password is hashed, but Teddy is right that you're not
passing $this->data to the login command.

By turning your debug setting to 2 and echoing your $sql_dump you
could have seen something was wrong with the sql call to try and
authenticate the user.

If you were logging in as normal rather than creating a strange action
to do it on your behalf you would have had a form where you were
echoing the Auth error and it would have informed you there was no
username or password.

I reccomend you also install the excellent DebugKit plugin as it
beings the SQL, Request, Session and other useful data into one handy
neat panel so you can debug such issues yourself.

HTH, Paul
@phpMagpie