I took a look in others posts, but I couldn't resolve my problem.
I'm trying acess the action register(http://localhost/cake/users/
register),but the cake show me this message:

Error: UsersController could not be found.
Error: Create the class UsersController below in file: app\controllers
\users_controller.php
<?php
class UsersController extends AppController {

        var $name = 'Users';
}
?>

==>>There're my files:

Directory:  app\controllers
File: users_controller.php
Code:
<php>
class UsersController extends AppController{

        var $name = 'Users';

        function register(){
                if(!empty($this->params['form'])){
                        if($this->User->save($this->params['form'])){
                                $this->flash('Your registration information was
accepted.',
                                '/users/register');
                        }else{
                                $this->flash('There was a problem with your
registration.',
                                'users/register');

?>

Directory:  app\models
File: user.php
Code:
<?php>
class User extends AppModel{

        var $name = 'User';
}
?>

Directory:  app\views\users
File: register.ctp
Code: Code view

I'm using easyphp and putting myapplication in "C:\Program Files
(x86)\EasyPHP-5.3.8.1\www\cake".
I really want learn more about CakePHP but i cannot continue with this
problem. Any Ideia?

Thanks for attention, Victor.