hmm, in my project just nothing happens, if i put my code in
AppController::beforeFilter(), just an empty debug:
 *app\Controller\AppController.php* (line *14*)

for a clean app its enough to use latest download in another directory eg
htdocs/test2, right ?!

in the meantime i had another strange problem:

call from CONTROLLER:
$this->Testmodel->id = "11";
$this->Testmodel->test();

MODEL:
$this->id = '11';
debug($this->find('first', array('fields' => array('ip1', 'ip2'))));

and the result from debug is:

[Testmodel] => Array
        (
            [ip1] => 1
            [ip2] => 1
            [id] => 0582ef53-f030-11e0-ad60-524e8fe2be12
        )

but i though if i set id (i know, setting it one time - only in model or
controller - SHOULD be enough..) id should not be generated, only if id is
empty.
But id is set, if i debug it after the find call (the right one, 11 ..).
Of course there is data with id 11 in the database.
The sql query from cakeph is : ... WHERE 1 = 1