We will release new version with bug fixes and any security exploits for a long
time. Our 1.2 version of code still has these type of releases. No features
will be added to 1.3 and below.

You might want to look at the migration guide and upgrade shells that are
provided. I suggest upgrading to 2.0.

--
Larry E. Masters