Hello,

Look like you don't have the mysql PDO configured

Just checked my phpinfop():

PDO

PDO support     enabled
PDO drivers     mysql, pgsql, sqlite, sqlite2

pdo_mysql

PDO Driver for MySQL    enabled
Client API version      mysqlnd 5.0.8-dev - 20102224 - $Revision: 308673 $

Directive       Local Value     Master Value
pdo_mysql.default_socket        /tmp/mysql.sock /tmp/mysql.sock

Andras Kende