You are right I don't have pdo installed on my php server. I have done
some googling i found out it requires possibly compiling and building
php source . I have a new probably now tried compiling and building
php source but i broke php and now it not working. luckly I made a
backup.

I need a working library file (similar to the dll that came with the
windows version of pdo php extension) for my mac x os

I need your help please?

specs on my mac
Mac OS X  ver 10.5.8