Here's my main problem.

Whenever I run sudo ./lampp restart, I get the following error:

httpd: Syntax error on line 114 of /opt/lampp/etc/httpd.conf: Cannot load
/opt/lampp/libexec/apache2/mod_rewrite.so into server:
/opt/lampp/libexec/apache2/mod_rewrite.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

Here is my httpd.conf:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1207092731

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?  I'm running Ubuntu 11.04.

As a lesser problem (and not directly related), I installed XAMPP.  I get to
the main localhost page and select "English" as my language... and nothing
happened.  I stayed on the localhost page.  When I went to the following
greeting page... how odd...  Anyone have as similar problem?