Hi,

I did something similar in concept but completly different purposes. In
your case you need to define what is the central element there, is it
the tank or the microstation ?
All the other entities are actors around the base element.
Now I my application I have 4 differents "roles" for the user, and they
do not see the same things. Apart from the admin role, they all see
views starting from the "base" element.

The essential is to find out what you want to track, what will be kept.
I do not completly understand the "tank" in your schema, is the tank a
kind of "directory of parts", or you want to track each tank
individually ? In this case this would be your "central base" elements,
the microstation will be the "container" of the base, and your "roles"
will have a different "view" of these "containers" ..

Hope this help a bit ..