Hi all! I am new in cakephp and i just downloaded cakephp ver. 1.3.13
and give it a try.
I made a simple login/logout application using the auth component.
I have a students and profiles tables in my database and i bake it
using "cake bake all" so that it generates CRUD function.

And i made an app_controller where i set the var $components =
array("Auth") and after that i made  a beforeFilter function where i
set
    $this->auth->allow(...),
    $this->auth->loginError,
    $this->auth->authError,
    $this->auth->loginRedirect,
    $this->auth->logoutRedirect.

In student_controller i put the login and logout function. and after
that i create the login.ctp.
My problem is when i try to access localhost/.../students/login, it
will give me an error of

Missing Controller
Error: UsersController could not be found.
Error: Create the class UsersController below in file: app\controllers
\users_controller.php
<?php
class UsersController extends AppController {

        var $name = 'Users';
}
?>
Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create app\views
\errors\missing_controller.ctp.

can somebody help me about this issue? thanks..