Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on the list for some time now, and thought I'd send
of my first message.

I have two extra files (one component and one helper) that I've put
into my /cake/libs. At first I told myself I shouldn't do this, as
it's not really convention to mess around with the core, but it's only
two files, and only two apps using them. Rather than updating them
independently, I just let them stay.

Now those classes are getting rather big, and need to be branched off.
Other files want to jump in as well. I could keep throwing them into
/cake/libs/whatever, making a mess. I could add them to my individual
projects. This sounds more appealing, as it would require that I stop
FTPing and start using a deploy script to copy these extra files. But
it still doesn't seem the *best* way. Inituition tells me there ought
to be a folder created just for these files, but no such mechanism
exists in Cake.

I guess I'm just wondering what suggestions everyone has on how to solve this.

Thanks!

-Rob