Sry for the late reply.
I really wanna start. BUT, I am confuse also.
Where should I start?
The controller? or ?....

Can U write like a steps for this? I know there is lots of code to do.
BUT, I really got no idea.
There is lack of docs for theme. Maybe, you can post a artciles in the
bakery. Cause I saw it theme.php in the Cake 1.2.

Thanks

"Dr. Tarique Sani 写道:
"