On 11/14/06, Eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sry for the late reply.
> I really wanna start. BUT, I am confuse also.
> Where should I start?
> The controller? or ?....

After you put theme.php in your views folder

Start with your app_controller.php put

var $view = 'Theme';
var $theme = "YourTheme"

YourTheme is a folder in your views as well a webroot

Once again see cheesecake code for the organization of files -
cheesecake by default has two themes Classic and Modern

Once you get the hardcoded "YourTheme" working you can think about how
to change that value using either DB or user input etc

This should get you started

Tarique