Hi all!

I am in the process of building a simple support ticket system for my
web application, and I would like some input and/or suggestions on how
to get the functionality I am looking for.

1) Add Email adresses (example: supp...@domain.com)
2) Retrieve emails via pop3 from mailserver (I do not want to use
imap, I want to empty the mailbox)
3) Save emails to database (structure? suggestions on how to do this?)
4) Reply to sender with "you message has been received, your ticket
number is 123456"
5) Online handling of tickets items (unique url for user to be able to
modify/write more info to the ticket)
example: domain.com/support/ticket?823e9d923dm3m403dm3409fj340fr34
6) Ticket status (Waiting, Replied, Closed)

So, any suggestions, know of any plugins or something that will help
me out making this, I will as always, appreciate any input ;)

Thanks all!
-Tom