On Feb 21, 1:21 am, Lucho Molina <lu...@lacocoleria.com> wrote:
> Thanks all for your comments.
>
> I got the feeling some of you got offended by the post,

I can't speak for anyone else - I'm not offended. More than anything
I'm bored of reading about these kind of benchmarks.

In short: They. don't. mean. anything.

>From the blog post about this benchmark (http://
blog.curiasolutions.com/the-great-web-framework-shootout/)

"Do these results have any real world value? Probably Not."

So I think Seth is (at least partially) aware of the usefulness of a
hello-world benchmark on near-out-of-the-box configured frameworks;
but I doubt most readers of the benchmark results are.

AD