Hello,

I have a couple of questions about testing certain things:

Flash Messages: I know how to test that the setFlash method has ran
using mocks, but is there a way to verify that it contains the correct
message?

assertTags() Views: I use testAction to return the view then use
assertTags to test that the view contains certain HTML. But, Is there
a way to just test that the view contains only a part of the html
rather than having to test the whole view?

Currently when I use assertTags I have to be exact, all the way down
to the attribute of the element and any nested elements. I would just
like to test that a view contains just a few elements on the page, not
every single one with all attributes as this takes forever to build
out this array on a complex view.

For instance, I would just like to test that the view contains a
certain input with an id of post_id, but I can't do this if any html
comes before it, it wants me to match the entire thing.

$result = $this->testAction('/url/page_with_form',
array('return'=>'view'));
$expected = array(
array('input'=>array('id'=>'post_id')),
);

This will not work because I didn't include the array structure for
the form thats wrapped around it, if I add the entire form and all the
divs that the form helper generates it works just fine.

Thanks,

Andrew