Hi,

within a helper class I would like to call this xml

App::uses('Xml', 'Utility');
App::uses('AppHelper', 'View/Helper');

class SuggestHelper extends AppHelper {

function suggest($keyword){
   $keyword = urlencode(trim($keyword));
   $xml = Xml::build($this->feed_url.$keyword);
   $parsed_xml = Set::reverse($xml);

But I am always getting this error as soon as I search for more than 2
words, or of the keywords contains any strange letters like german umlauts

parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !

Cake is already uft-8. So what do I have to do?
When I call 2 or more words, they are like this: 'word1+word2' => that
should be ok, or not?
IF I call the URL directly in the browser it returns me the correct XML
without any error messages..

anyone any ideas for me?