I have the debug kit up and running, but how should that help me?
All I can see is that the session are empty at one point?

But I was using debug kit not often, so maybe I don't use it right or I
don't see things the right place?
Would you be so kind and help how the debug kit could help me finding out
the problem?

Thanks!!