On Monday, 9 April 2012 09:26:49 UTC+1, AD7six wrote:

> The absolute classic reason for this is because of a missing css/js/image
> file hitting your app which invalidate the session.
>
> *ALWAYS *look for and correct requests for things that don't exist.
>
> AD

Interesting, do you think this be caused by the following error I am having
with WOFF fonts?

Resource interpreted as Font but transferred with MIME type text/html:
"http://firstaidneas.co.uk/theme/Neas/css/font/ubuntu-r-webfont.woff";.

I am getting this error on all pages, yet the session dropout is
intermittent and seems to be worse with multiple users logged in.

Not finding a clear answer as to how I resolve my WOFF problem, will keep
trying and fingers crossed this may ease the session issues.

Thanks, Paul.