Hi Stork,

thanks so much for your answer.

I have these fields for my basic contact form: first_name, last_name, email
and phone.
For my catalog form I would like to use the same model, just need to
validate also the fields: street, postcode, city and country.

What you do, is to "kind of ignore" rules. Which is a great way of doing it
by the way!
But what I want to do is to _add_ rule just in that particular case of the
catalog order form.

What would you suggest?
Or didn't I get the sense out of your post?

Thanks!