> For my catalog form I would like to use the same model, just need to
> validate also the fields: street, postcode, city and country.

If validation rule doesn't contain 'required' => true, then it is not
processed, if proper field (key) doesn't exist in model's data. It means -
just with following validation rules

    public $validate = array(
        'street' => array(
            'rule' => array('minLength', 4),
            'message' => 'At least %s characters required',
        ),
        'postcode' => array(
            'rule' => array('postal', null, 'us'),
            'message' => 'Invalid postal code',
        ),
        'city' => array(
            'rule' => array('minLength', 2),
            'message' => 'At least %s characters required',
        ),
    );

and 2 contact/add forms (one with these 3 fields, one without them),
everything should work as you expect. My previous solution makes sense only
if one wants to allow store empty (optional) values.