Hello. I'm new in Cake and I'm having a problem with a model relationship.

I have a model named Person and another one named Producer. Producer
belongs to Person.

When I try to access the person from the producer model I can't get
anything.
I mean, if inside Producer.php I do $this->Person->name i don't get
anything. Also, if I call debug($this->Person) I get the object description
and the id field is false.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong. An interesting fact is that in the
Producers view I get all the Person fields correctly. But I want to access
those fields in the model!

I would appreciate any help in this as I've been trying to fix it for
almost two hours now.

Thank you very much.
Andres