Hi

I'm sorry to answer so late but I had a lot of work to do.

Andy, thank you for your answer. I have read the documentation to see how to
do what you said, but I didn't had success yet.

I have read this: http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/development/errors.html.

I will continue reading to see how to do it. Meanwhile, the updated status
is that I don't receive errors at all, although I didn't actually did
anything.

They are just not printed on the page anymore. So I'm kind of blind folded.

If I will have any updates, I will write you as soon as possible.

Best regards!