So I need to check that at least one field out of four is being set before
I will allow to save. The validation rule works great as long as you have
something sent to it, but since all the option fields have an empty slot,
it would be easy to pass an array with all the right bits of info for that
table except for one of the four ids. Since none of the four had data sent
to them, their validation rule never gets called and it allows it to save.
Any ideas how to get around this? I have tried to play around with the
'required' flag, but it really doesn't seem to be what I am really looking
for since it would require all four to be set before allowing it to save.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.