Hey everyone.

I updated my CakePHP version to 2.2.0 this morning. When I open up my
console, I'm getting all these odd characters. Typing "cake" for instance
give me the following:

←[36mWelcome to CakePHP v2.2.0 Console←[0m
App : C:
←[36mCurrent Paths:←[0m
 -app: C:
 -working: C:
 -root: C:
 -core: C:\server\cake\lib
←[36mChanging Paths:←[0m
Your working path should be the same as your application path to change
your path use the '-app' param.
Example: -app relative/path/to/myapp or -app /absolute/path/to/myapp
←[36mAvailable Shells:←[0m
[←[36mCORE←[0m] acl, api, bake, command_list, console, i18n, schema, test,
testsuite, upgrade
To run an app or core command, type ←[36mcake shell_name [args]←[0m
To run a plugin command, type ←[36mcake Plugin.shell_name [args]←[0m
To get help on a specific command, type ←[36mcake shell_name --help←[0m

Am I doing something wrong? I tried searching but I didn't find anything on
this. Can anyone help?

Thanks!