Hi,
This is Jeet from New Delhi India.I have 2+ years of experience in Cakephp
(1.2.* to 2.0.*)  near about 5-6 big projects i have made on cakephp.
Beside this i have good control on (MVC Concepts, Mysql,CSS,JQuery.) My
total experience is 4+ years.
Kindly consider me too, in your team.

Regards,
Jeetendra