Why not sutikno sofjan, Some of my projects that i have made are as
follows,You can please take a look.

1)    http://smscasa.es/  (A service dedicated to real estate in spain.
Using a mobile marketing, potential clients can get information of all your
properties with pictures and videos via SMS, create high resolution
pamphlets with more attractive features of housing, including quick
response codes (QR codes) that the customer can easily scan and view on
your mobile and create high-resolution poster ready for printing.)
2)    http://listingbooster.com/ (as smscasa.es with some other features)
3)    http://www.myseniorportal.com/
4)    https://qa.oystercafe.com/
5)    http://fashionpotato.com/ (Recently I have migrated this site from
Smarty to Cakephp platform. For this I have to make completely new database
to support cakephp design and migrate the data from that database to
completely new designed database having completely different structure. For
application I have used good combination of Cakephp and Ajax(Jquery))

Kindly consider me in your contacts.

Thanks and Regards,
Jeet

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 6:40 AM, sutikno sofjan <sutikno.sof...@cic.ac.id>wrote:

> @Jeetendra : good ...
> may i see your erps app Jeetendra ?
>

> On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM, sanjib dhar <sanjibdhar...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made two erps using cakephp on my own hand fully.Consider me too.
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM, jeet bajaj <bajaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> This is Jeet from New Delhi India.I have 2+ years of experience in
>>> Cakephp (1.2.* to 2.0.*)  near about 5-6 big projects i have made on
>>> cakephp. Beside this i have good control on (MVC Concepts,