On 12/5/06, walterbyrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - does cakephp work equally well with php4 and php5?
> - does cakephp have facilities to build and and implent complex forms?
> By that I mean: does cakephp have facilitie to build forms with
> multiple checkboxes, radio buttons, and dropdown boxes?
> - does cakephp have facilities to accept data from complex forms, and
> put that data into a database?
> - can cakephp be easily setup to validate specified fields?
> - can cakephp scaffolding be easily setup to have primary key,
> secondary key, etc?
> - can cakephp scaffolding be easily setup to hide specified fields?
>
> Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have you actually read the manual for CakePHP yet?  All those
questions are answered there.

manual.cakephp.org

Hope that helps.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard