If your firebug is reaching the log limit than you are doing something
wrong. You should be using breakpoints and  not just logging everything.
This is also an easy question to google and really has nothing to do with
CakePHP what so ever.
But to do it, open firefox, type in about:config. Change this value to
whatever you want, the default is 500
extensions.firebug.console.logLimit;500