I think it is rewriting problem, try something like this:
http://docs.joomla.org/How_to_check_if_mod_rewrite_is_enabled_on_your_server

If it is not, there's your problem :-)
and if it is on, then you should google around for setting up .htaccess
files and in what way to modify them.

*Ivan Rimac***
mail: ivn...@gmail.com
*tel: +385 95 555 99 66*