I'm using 2.3 beta and the Security component.

I have a site that is posting data to a controller action but the Security
component blocks the request; so I don't get $this->request->data and the
code fails.

If I disable the Security component in beforeFilter for this action the
data gets through OK. The next screen the user sees is a log in screen, but
as the Security component was disabled when it was created it doesn't
contain the _tokens so the subsequent log in fails
($this->request->is('post') returns false).

I have tried $this->Security->unlockedActions = array('action_name'); but
that seems to have no effect (it's as if Security component is still
active).

Anyone got any clues or advice please?

---