My solution is to receive the post via one action then redirect to the log in
action. Security::unlockedActions doesn't seem to work though (I must be doing
it wrong?); I have to check for the initial action and disable the Security
component. After the redirect the action is different, so the component is
enabled again.

Whilst it's working this doesn't feel like I'm getting it right so would
welcome any tips or guidance.

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com

On 7 Dec 2012, at 15:14:16, Jeremy Burns <jeremybu...@classoutfit.com> wrote:

> I'm using 2.3 beta and the Security component.
>
> I have a site that is posting data to a controller action but the Security
> component blocks the request; so I don't get $this->request->data and the
> code fails.
>
> If I disable the Security component in beforeFilter for this action the data
> gets through OK. The next screen the user sees is a log in screen, but as the
> Security component was disabled when it was created it doesn't contain the
> _tokens so the subsequent log in fails ($this->request->is('post') returns
> false).
>
> I have tried $this->Security->unlockedActions = array('action_name'); but
> that seems to have no effect (it's as if Security component is still active).
>
> Anyone got any clues or advice please?
>
> --
> Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
> Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP