Hi, I'll explain the context of my problem:

In my project there are companies and students, companies publish job
opportunities and students can apply for these.
Both companies and students inherit features from users object. So, you
have users, companies and students.

In my users controller I manage things related to users: auth, send
messages between users, send email notifications, etc.

My problem is:

When a student apply to a job opportunity, the app should register its
apply and send a message (which is managed by users controller)

Basically I have this:

class Users extends AppController{
    function sendMessage(){
        //data is recieved by post method

class Opportunity extends AppController{
   function registerApply(){
       //Here I should call the sendMessage() function with data

I've readed some ideas to do this, but I don't understand how to call an
external function and send POST data.

Thanks for your help.

---