Hi everyone...

I've been pulling my hair out for the past 2 hours and I can't see
what's wrong; am I missing something... or am I trying to do the
impossible.. please... if you know... tell me!!

I use the Pagination helper, which works like a charm in any view. I
also use the html and the form helpers which also, you guessed it, work
like a cham in any view.

Now... there is this piece of html I'd like to move in an element. When
I do, the html and form helpers work like a charm still, whereas the
pagination doesn't.

I debugged it pretty deep only to find out what doesn't make it though
is the helper config...

am I going crazy??!

some code?

these, from within the view, work perfect;
<?php echo $pagination->pageNumbers(); ?>
<?php echo $html->submit('Create');?>

whereas from the element, this returns only the submit(Create) button.
<?php echo $pagination->pageNumbers(); ?>
<?php echo $html->submit('Create');?>

I call the element like this;
echo $this->renderElement('index' /*no parameters*/ ) );

Both of the helpers are defined in the app_controler.php

again.. am I going crazy?!!

Cheers for any input!

SEb.