I will see what I can find out tonight and sure to share any results.

Dave

From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of André Luis
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 6:28 PM
To: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: POST form changes to PUT

Maybe a ghost chaning it´s value everytime you are not looking at...

If you find why it´s happening please share here, because i have same issue
sometimes...

Em quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013 17h29min54s UTC-3, advantage+ escreveu:

I am same, 2.3.4

It works fine as I stated in every form except just this one.

Nothing special just allows user to edit the profile data. Name / country /
bio and sent to the same js function as every other form on the site. Every
form as you noted has that hidden div and all point to _post except this 1
form gets changed to _put.

It is not the functionality that has me puzzled, its figuring out why just
this form. I know I can do the post || put in the controller but rather
figure out why this is happening rather than just side track it with extra
params in the controller since it should not be needed.

Will look thru everything again see if there is something over looked….

Thanks,

Dave