According to CakePHP > lib > Cake > View > Helper > FormHelper.php

Look up to this function
public function create($model = null, $options = array())

and the following is the conditions the FormHelper will change PUT to POST:

1. Either $this->request->data[ the model name same as you specified for
$this->Form->create(… ]  doesn't exist OR you do pass "action" value to
$this->Form->create.

2. $this->request->data[MODEL NAME]['id'] doesn't exist.

my thought:
I think CakePHP has been clearly these things POST and PUT.  You saving new
record by POST and modifying by PUT.

Advantage+ <movepix...@gmail.com> 於 2013/5/9 上午6:40 寫道:

---