Hey Jose!

As you said your website is made up on CAKEPHP, then i will suggest to
instead to placing the file you download from github "public_htm" directory.
You put those files in "\app\Vendor" folder. and remove the code whatever
you have written in index.php. Beside this i will suggest to make a
function in AppController.php file like

public function fbConnect() {
  App::import('Vendor', 'src/facebook');
  $config = array(
        'appId' => '291063454361392',
        'secret' => 'a2cf7f82bb6e18bece7eef282d9f9ce7',
        'fileUpload' => false, // opcional
    );
  $facebook = new Facebook($config); ?>
  return $facebook;