sdk)

     Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/187ag0
     Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/187ahv

2.- I make a function at appcontroller.php
(public_html/controllers/app_controller.php

    The original file was:

    <?php
class AppController extends Controller
{
    var $helpers = array(
        'Skitter'
    );
}
?>

And after my function is:

<?php
class AppController extends Controller
{
    var $helpers = array(
        'Skitter'
    );
}
public function fbConnect() {

  App::import('Vendor', 'src/facebook');

  $config = array(
        'appId' => '291063454361392',
        'secret' => 'a2cf7f82bb6e18bece7eef282d9f9ce7',
        'fileUpload' => false, // opcional
    );
  $facebook = new Facebook($config); ?>

  return $facebook;

}
?>

Now, in the page I want to set the multi friend request dialog I set this:

  xmlns:fb="https://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml";>
  <head>
    <title>Invita a tus amigos</title>
  </head>

        &nbsp;</p>
        &nbsp;</div>
<script src="http://connect.facebook.net/es_ES/all.js";> </script>
<h1 style="margin-left: 40px;">
        Invita a tus amigos en Facebook</h1>
        <button class="btn" id="send-to-many">Invitalos</button>

    <script>
      FB.init({
        appId  : '291063454361392',
        frictionlessRequests: true
      });

function sendRequestViaMultiFriendSelector() {
  FB.ui({method: 'apprequests',
    message: 'My Great Request'
  }, requestCallback);
}
function requestCallback(response) {
        // Handle callback here
      }
    </script>

Well, the result is this:

http://prntscr.com/187ayc

But, this button neither call the facebook appi:

The result i am looking is something like this:

http://prntscr.com/187b13

Can you guide me a little more please.

El martes, 28 de mayo de 2013 23:38:36 UTC-5, jeet bajaj escribió:

> [...]
>>
>> 1.- I have registered my facebook appi and get my appId and secret key.
>> 2.- Downloaded the github files:
>>
>> My site is based on cakephp, so everything is at public_html directory in
>> my server.
>>
>> 3.- Inside this public_html I create a directory named: php-sdk
>> 4.- Inside I uploaded (ftp) the src file I downloaded from github
>> 5.- Inside I created an index.php file:
>>
>>        <?php
>>
>>     require_once("src/facebook.php");
>>
>>     $config = array(
>>         'appId' => '291063454361392',
>>         'secret' => 'a2cf7f82bb6e18bece7eef282d9f9ce7',
>>         'fileUpload' => false, // opcional
>>     );
>>
>>     $facebook = new Facebook($config); ?>
>>

>> As I understood, this should let me use facebook sdk, so I went to my
>> software.
>>

>> Inside the page of my software (template_page_facebook) where I want to
>> enable the Multi Friend Selector Dialog, I wrote this:
>>
>> <HTML xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
>>   xmlns: fb = ""> INVITA A TODOS TUS AMIGOS EN FACEBOOK
>>   <head>
>>     <title> INVITA A TODOS TUS AMIGOS EN FACEBOOK </title>
>>   </head>

>>     <script src="http://connect.facebook.net/es_ES/all.js";> </script>
>>
>>     <h1>INVITA A TODOS TUS AMIGOS EN FACEBOOK</h1>
>>       <button class="btn" id="send-to-many">Invitalos</button>
>>
>>     <script>
>>  sendRequestToRecipients function () {
>> var user_ids = document.getElementsByName ("user_ids") [0] Valor.;
>> FB.ui ({method: 'apprequests',
>>           message: 'Mi gran solicitud.'
>>           a: 'user_ids',
>>      }, Log.info.bind('send-to-many callback'));
>> }
>>
>> FB.init ({
>>     Id de aplicación: '291063454361392 ',
>>     status: true, // comprobar estado de login
>>     cookie: true, // habilitar cookies para permitir al servidor acceder a
>> la sesión
>>     sfbml: true, // ejecutar código XFBML
>>     channel: true,
>>     channelURL : 'http://www.mywebsite.com/channel.html', // fichero
>> channel.html
>>     oauth: true,
>>     frictionlessRequests: true
>>     init: true,
>>     level: "debug",
>>     signedRequest: null,
>>     trace: false,
>>     version: "mu",
>>     viewmode: "website",
>>     autorun: true
>>       });
>>     </script>
>> </Html>
>>
>> Then, I created the channel diretory at public_html and inside is a file
>> channel.html
>>
>> The result is "error"
>>
>> I have read everything, but as i am not developer I think there are
>> multiple things I am doing wrong. I also have read:
>> https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/464/:
>>

>> So, any body please can describe me what do I shall do??

---