I don't think it will be accepted for the core CakePHP project (Seeing as
it is quite a niche datasource). However, it may be accepted into the
CakePHP Datasource plugin -
https://github.com/cakephp/datasources/tree/2.3/Model/Datasource

A far better option thought would be to configure it as a proper CakePHP
plugin and Composer package and submit it to http://plugins.cakephp.org/
 and https://packagist.org/ <https://packagist.org/search/?q=c>

On Wednesday, 3 July 2013 12:41:29 UTC+2, Marco Ferragina wrote:

> Hi all, I've recently written a db2 driver for cakephp2, compatible with
> db2 on old IBM AS400. It's available here
> https://github.com/ferama/cakephp2-db2 and it would be nice if it were
> included in next cakephp version.

---