I'd like to use your DB2 driver on a project.

Could you please provide a little more documentation on how to set it up
properly? If you have a simple example of how you have the CakePHP
DATABASE_CONFIG parameters setup, as well as the database drivers setup
inside PHP, that would be very helpful.

Also, in your quest to create a connection to DB2 AS/400 have you run
across a solution that uses PDO and ODBC? That seems like a viable
approach, but I have not been able to find a solution online, and my own
attempts are not working.

Thanks!

James

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 6:41:29 AM UTC-4, Marco Ferragina wrote:

> Hi all, I've recently written a db2 driver for cakephp2, compatible with
> db2 on old IBM AS400. It's available here
> https://github.com/ferama/cakephp2-db2 and it would be nice if it were
> included in next cakephp version.

---