Hi,

I'm starting to play with 3.0 ORM and I encountered some issues saving data.

I have two simple tables:

   - authors with fields id and name
   - posts with fields id, title, text and author_id

I have fill tables with two authors and some posts by hand to try
retrieving data with cake.

I have set up two Table class as:

App/Model/Table/AuhtorsTable.php

<?php

namespace App\Model\Table;

use Cake\ORM\Table;

class AuthorsTable extends Table {

    public function initialize(array $config) {
        $this->hasMany('Posts');

and

App/Model/Table/PostsTable.php

<?php

namespace App\Model\Table;

use Cake\ORM\Table;

class PostsTable extends Table {

    public function initialize(array $config) {
        $this->belongsTo('Authors');

In App/Controller/PagesController.php I'm trying to save data from an array.

$data = ['name' => 'Walter White'];
$authors = TableRegistry::get('Authors');
$author = $authors->newEntity($data);
$authors->save($author);

The data aren't saved. The save method return false but I don't understand
why.
Am I missing something?
I have
following