hey Mariano,

Just as a heads up, I've been employing your expects method all over
the place with great results. Been spending way too much time updating
some old code but I just can't help myself.

One thing I noticed this morning, but haven't looked in to in any
great detail, is that when using the old method I run in to problems
if I have parent child relationship existing within the same Model.

e.g. Categories having child categories

On a particular page I would like to display all child categories with
an associated image, and all products of the category specified (by
id). I do not need the product list of the child categories at this
time.

            // this model should grab everything so leave it as is
            $this->{$this->modelClass}->expects(
                array(
                    'EcomCategoryParent',
                    'EcomCategoryChild',
                    'EcomProduct',
                    'EcomImage'
                )
            );
            // children we need the image of
            $this->{$this->modelClass}->EcomCategoryChild->expects(
                array(
                    'EcomImage'
                )
            );
            // products we want the image of as well
            $this->{$this->modelClass}->EcomProduct->expects(
                array(
                    'EcomImage'
                )
            );
            // images we want nothing of
            $this->{$this->modelClass}->EcomImage->expects();

For some reason, this doesn't return any products for the category
being requested even though some do in fact exist.

Agin, I haven't had time to look in to it but thought I would let you
know. For the moment I'm going to work around it but I'm sure at some
stage (when the product list becomes extensive) I will need to find a
solution.

If I do I will let you know.

Thank you again for this great piece of code!

cheers,
mikee