I got it worked!

But not only the problem of table fields(even though `password` field is
required with hashed value).

The main problem is the html file.

Let me say, I have input elements which their values of `name` attribute
are `email` and `password`.
But I have tried half a day to look over through the ctp way from source
code those generated at runtime, in which are `data[User][email]` and
`data[User][password]`.

So, I change my attribute values in the html file to the `data[User][xxxx]`
format, works like a charm \^o^/

Thanks for you all help.
Best regards, tech_me.

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 5:27:00 AM UTC+9, John Andersen wrote:

> Ah, I see your problem :)
>
> Please ensure that your users table has at least these columns:
> id, username, password
>
> The id column is just the primary key for the table and CakePHP uses the
> id to identify records in the table.
>
> Auth will use the username and password columns to identify the user who
> logs in.
>
> Yes, password should be 40 characters long when using that password hasher.
>
> Please correct your users table and see if it now solves your issue.
> Please also inform back here so other having the same issue may know.
>
> Thanks and enjoy, John
>

> On Wednesday, 11 February 2015 10:06:16 UTC+2, tech_me wrote:
>>
>> Hi John,
>>
>> Sorry for replying late.
>> I have been very busing recently and have less time to continue on this
>> issue.
>>
>> Today I make some time to try your solution, got a good result and a bad
>> one:
>> - GOOD
>> `passwordHasher`, yes, it worked.
>> It saved hashed password(123) against id(1001) to my table, which is
>> **f034a6b0709eb2b2bd1b2eb47987ab6e334ca7a6**(40 chars?!)
>>
>> - BAD
>> Nothing changed, `$this->Auth->login()` still returning `false`.
>>

>> ADDITIONAL
>> I have two input elements in my html(with PHPTAL), theirs `name`
>> attributes are `username` and `password`,
>> while there are `id` and 'password' fields in my table.
>> So
>> `
>> 'authenticate' => array(
>>                             'Form' => array('userModel' => 'User',